My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, April 8, 2010

random extra stuff for thursday

It drives me crazy if my underwear doesn’t match my outerwear but I think nothing of wearing mismatched socks.
Sometimes telemarketing for my job feels like an attempt at world domination. Must. Get. Everyone. Insured here.
I’m looking for a good pair of black flats that are similar to my beloved brown sketcher flats. Closed toed. Soft soled because our floors here at work are noisy.
Having lunch with Princess the Fabulous Feral Feline at Jim and Angie’s. Hope it’s not raining at lunch. I’m having a kashi meal. She’s having kibble.
Someone stole the birdhouse outside of my office window. Who steals a birdhouse?
We’re playing John Denver over the office radio system. I’m not AGAINST John Denver but it’s sleepy music. I need UPBEAT music. The others like it so I try not to complain.
Consequently, I figured out how to turn the music off at my desk. *wink*
I’ve made a ton of calls today and it’s not even lunch time yet.
I'm feeling quite vomitous. I don't think that's a word but it's definitely a feeling. Not sure what's making me so nauseous so I'll blame the pollen.
I'm always sick the first week of April. It's not fair.
the dogwood tree outside my window is in full, beautiful bloom.
Happy day.

1 comments:

Lainey Laine said...

I like your word Vomitous! Its a good word!

I go crazy if I cant find socks to match. Im trying to calm down about that as I seem to have alot, and I mean alot! of odd socks in my house!