My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Monday, April 26, 2010

monday recap

There is an itty bitty kitty curled up on my chest with his little head tucked up under my chin... makes all the stress of Monday much less stressful.

It was a crazy busy day at work. I made some money, though, so that's good.

I've decided that I have to go to Chicago this summer for Purple Michael's birthday. He'll be 40. Gays don't age gracefully. He needs me.

I'm only a little bit (a lot) jealous that Fabulousity Weekend II is happening in Chicago this weekend without me. My sister-out-law Candice will be hobnobbing with Purple Michael and his BF Ross on Saturday night. Candice is going to some lawyering thing with my brother Bryan and she was able to arrange a Gay Old Time... and it's not with the Flintstones. It's with MY Michael!

I'm very super ridiculously happy that two of my favorite fabulous people have connected, though. Purple Michael and Candice were destined to be friends. Long as they remember how they got together!

So I need a Chicago trip. I priced tickets today and I won't get there for less than $300. Plus I have to come up with Bitty Kitty's vet fees... argh. I need to make more money. I need more crazy days like today.

I put dinner in the crockpot this morning so I came home to a fully cooked meal. That made me soooo happy!

My birthday is in three days!

I had to move Bitty Kitty because I couldn't type with him on my arm. He was not happy with the relocation but he stretched and then cozied up again and fell back to sleep. In my next life, I want to be my cat. I'm kidding. I don't believe in reincarnation...

But I do love my cat. I can't remember what we did before we had Bitty Kitty.... he's just such a love.

Happy Monday, y'all. I'm heading to bed...

0 comments: