My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Monday, April 5, 2010

you're not missing much

I didn't post over the weekend because there wasn't much to say. Lazy - super lazy - restful - barely moved from my nest - kind of weekend. It was much needed. I'm still exhausted. The pollen count ridiculously high and my allergies are off the chart. I can't breathe. My eyes are burning. My head is killing me and I *think* my blood pressure is high. I have that dizzy, mushy headed feeling.

Aren't you sorry I didn't post? Riveting stuff. Whine. Whine. Whine.

Crazy earthquake in San Diego! It's hit all points along that Pacific Ring of Fire, hasn't it? What's next, Alaska? Georgia is on a fault line, it's just not very active.

We're a man down here at the office today or I'd be thinking about taking the afternoon off. I'm gonna tough it out. My attendance is better than last year but still leaves a lot to be desired. I need to toughen up. I mean, after all, Monday is half over!

More from the Tales of Little Bit the Ferocious Warrior Kitty - he has adopted a little black scrunchie as his security blanket. He takes it everywhere he goes. He likes you to hold him like a baby with his belly pointed up while you rub his belly and chest. He puts his two front paws together like he's playing. He always needs a nap after he eats... he still prefers to lay on my chest when he naps.

Ding! There's my lunch! Have a great afternoon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it whiny Wednesday already?