My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Friday, April 16, 2010

weekend countdown

Cody’s getting married six weeks from today! I wish I could broadcast live on my blog for everyone who can’t be there… I’m so proud of him and happy for him.
I woke up this morning to a clean kitchen. I complain when Austin is a pain, I guess it’s only fair to compliment him when he’s a blessing.
I talked to Ryan last night. He’s got major allergy/sinus stuff happening. Apparently he isn’t used to whatever is blooming in PA right now.
My chest is stuffed with cotton. I feel fine. Just a little tired.
Woke up before 4am today. Again.
Bitty Kitty scratched my toe last night… cut a big old slice in it. It bled pretty good. I’m going to end up with cat scratch fever. He didn’t mean to. He thought we were playing “find the feet under the covers and cut them to shreds when you do”. He won. And then… when Austin gave him a time out from my room as punishment… he stood outside my door and cried. When I let him in… he came in and licked my face. He was sorry. He didn’t mean to hurt me. He loves his mommy.
I’m sorta grumpy today in that people are getting on my nerves but not in the “woe is me” kind of way.
Tomorrow we have the memorial service for my kids’ granddad at a nearby college. They’re doing a memorial for the men who graduated from their school and were killed in Vietnam. I’m not super excited about going because I don’t feel particularly well but I think it’s important for the boys to remember their Papa Ned and honor his memory any way they can.
Working on the Facebook page for the office. I can’t access it from the office so it’s been slow going. I have a hard time redirecting to work stuff on my off time. Especially since I haven’t been feeling great for the past two weeks. I go home and crash. So much for my little exercise reward hearts. I can’t do anything without being out of breath… I was out of breath brushing my hair yesterday. It’s frustrating.
It might help if we hadn’t started a “Dilly Bar Thursday” tradition at the office.
My weekend countdown has started. Yabba Dabba Doo can’t get here fast enough.

1 comments:

Lainey Laine said...

OOOH six weeks. That will fly by!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx