I'm squeezing into my glam time as I have to gas up this morning AND have staff meeting at 8 AND have to do the full glam routine... but... here are a few reasons to love Monday this week:
1. there's no ice on the roads here
2. I'm feeling better than I have in a month
3. lunch is already made and packed and ready to go
4. there's a car in my driveway - it may need gas to get to work but at least I have wheels!
5. i slept great last night - missed the end of the super bowl but that's ok
6. austin set his alarm and woke up on his own, already
7. the coffee was awesome this morning... i had too much of it, will be a little jittery but I can deal with it, it was worth it
8. feeling thinner... haven't weighed yet but i think i'll be happy with the scale this morning. i hope.
9. i avoided the usual superbowl diet downfalls of guacamole, chips, soda, pizza, etc and instead had some healthy yummy stuff... pomegranate, tilapia, broccoli...
10. it's going to be a good day... it just is.
11. appt with the urologist today. get the results from the tests on Friday.
Hope you all have a Marvelous Monday!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Posted by Heather at 6:32 AM