My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Monday, October 27, 2008

busy week ahead

Picture that my friend Cyndi snapped on the stealth in church yesterday of former Governor Zell Miller speaking. Cyndi had her camera on her because three of her four kids were baptized yesterday (by my brother! she got some awesome pictures of that too!). I was on the opposite side of the sanctuary, I sit in front of the drums - my SIL Angie plays the drums and we frequently exchange looks (winks, giggles, private jokes) while she is playing. It's a sister thing.


This is not a new picture but it's one of my favorite Jamie pictures... this is Jamie as Elton John... *laugh*.... since it's Monday, I figured rose-colored glasses were a good way to start the day. I have a tendency to think through my itinerary to when my next "down time" will occur and this week... that's looking like Thursday... it's a busy week ahead. We have a meeting at work this morning and I need to be there early... Tonight after work there is a concert at the church that I really want to attend... it would just be Angie and I as Jim is staying home with the girls. I may go straight there from work to avoid spending 45 minutes driving to Cleveland and back... Tomorrow before work I have to (finally) get my tag and hope to do the early voting thing, if possible. Tomorrow night is the girls' soccer game and I'd like to be there, if possible... i.e. if I'm not worn out.

Wednesday night we have fellowship dinner and bible study - sometime between now and then I need to complete my week's worth of homework for the class that I never seem to get to... Friday night we're planning to go to a Halloween thing at the college... Busy, busy... Good busy... happy busy... productive, taking part in the lives of our family and church and community busy...
Must get ready now...
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17

1 comments:

*Tracy* said...

im glad you have things to keep you busy! helps to keep your mind off things im sure. hugs