My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, October 30, 2008

pictures!


Austin missed the bus the other day ... Tuesday, I think it was... and I had to take him to school. After I dropped him off I saw this amazing sunrise... great reward for my efforts!













My boys - Cody and Austin. Austin used to be a skinny little runt... notsomuch any more. Cody and Ryan came to make a delivery this evening (more on that later) and Cody had to harass Austin about his "Pop" belly.










Aren't they cute? btw... I hate the saggy drawers on Cody... but at least he got that hair trimmed a bit. Those are my babies...
more in a minute!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

cw2smom said...

Good lookin' boys!! I bet you're proud!!

Myra said...

OMG..I remember when Austin was soooo skinny!

*Tracy* said...

your sons are real cuties! hugs