My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A new home

Well. Why not? Everything every other old thing in my life has become new... changed... different... might as well set the old blog up in a new home.

I have a busy day ahead... taking Sarabeth to school this morning... job interview at 10... have to get my rings appraised so I can sell them (sob!)... appointments to looks at a couple of places to live... another agent I really want to get in to see.... Weight Watchers... church....

It was on the day that Jamie was born that I started my first blog... December of 2004... and in that blog I shared my struggle to lose 50 pounds... and gained so many friends and blog readers. I hope you'll enjoy my new home!

I'm also blogging on myspace and have regular visits to facebook! Check me out those places too.
*Hugs*

10 comments:

mmmbrown625 said...

Home is where the heart is . . .

Janis said...

We are pretty much all over here! Welcome. New beginnings can be good! :)

Janis
www.jlsoule.blogspot.com

Kelly Dawn said...

I love my new home already :) You will too soon...

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I am glad you found a new blog home since I heard AOL is shutting down there journals on OCT 31st. I love reading your journal! Sounds like you have a really busy day. Julie

Jeanne said...

Isn't it nice to once again be able to write whatever you want and however you feel??

Jeanne

Eva said...

Your already a star. Look at your following! I just started my own blog too. Don't know much about it, and I don't even know how to post the link yet, but I'm sure you'll get to it, eventually.

Love and Hugs, Eva.

Dutch said...

I am happy to be able to read your journal again. I missed all of your funny stories and what has been happening with your family. I am sorry to read about your seperation. Keep your chin up. I know whatever comes your way that you can handle it. Hugs, Detje Bea

Myra said...

Heather...I am so glad you moved over! I've been following you on MySpace, after losing track of you when you went completely private! Welcome!
xoxo ~Myra

Estela said...

Heather, I'm hoping I can keep up with your blog again. What an adventure!

Dianne said...

Heather, I'm happy to be reading your journal again. You have so much talent. I'm so sorry about all you've been through lately. Just be yourself, not what someone else wants you to be... follow your heart.