My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, October 16, 2008

a little spiritual warfare... which may only make sense to one person

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

And lo, I am with you alway... even unto the ends of the earth. from Matthew 28:20

Why are you so afraid? Do you have no faith? Mark 4:40

But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace. 1 Corinthians 7:15

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:14

If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. Galatians 6:3

In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. Ephesians 5:28

Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them. Colossians 3:19

Had enough yet?

Rise and go... your faith has made you well. Luke 17:19

8 comments:

Traci said...

Ok, so I was wrong. Wow. I think you handled it so well!

Kelly Dawn said...

YOU GO HEATHER! I am VERY proud of you!

Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD, and he answered me;
and delivered me from all my fears.




Kelly

Myra said...

Amen, sister!! 'nuf said...

Anonymous said...

You are amazing Heather you have come so far from when I first started reading your blog So Much has happen to you and you remain strong and confedent Heather You have to Love yourself!!! You have to wrap your arms around yourself and hug your self everyday and No the Lord has a plan for your life you can touch many women who have been though this with your story You have a gift Heather Sometimes women think witout a man they are less But that is so untrue You have touched many I hope love finds you someday But I no 2 things
about finding love You must love yourself and you must be ok being alone when these 2 things are strong, then love happens!!! Why is this? Cause you cant love no one if you dont love yourself and you must be ok being alone so you never have to fully rely on anyone but God!! I wish you all the best you have grown so much my heart is full of happiness for you God Bless you and enjoy the journey!!!!
Kat:)

Sage Ravenwood said...

I think any woman who finds the courage to walk away from abuse either physical or emotion is a survivor. There is no time line on how long it takes you to get to that place, somehow you find it within yourself. It doesn't do any good to rehash what I might of thought of Michael, nor what I think of the ex's behind me that crippled me in spirit. What matters is today and today my dear friend, your a strong, vibrant survivor. Don't ever forget that.

As for finding that edge and falling off it...Once upon a time I did and for reasons I'll never understand I'm still alive today. So I do understand where you coming from. (Hugs)Indigo

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

I know how hard things can be and I think you are handling things just fine and yes you will be okay after all this.
Take care, Chrissie

Emmi said...

Go Heather! I love reading your blog cause you are so inspiring and have so much strength.

Peaceful Epiphany said...

So, lemme get this straight...the "text message woman" and "the woman who called" were one in the same? SON OF A BITCH!!!!

Correct me if I am wrong because I am easily confused.

BUT, you handled it well. And you are the bigger person for being open and honest about this.

Hugs,
Jen