My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Sunday, October 3, 2010

my favorite links...

Here are some of the places I visit regularly... you may find one or two that you enjoy as well. Feel free to share your favorites!

www.loganberryheritagefarm.com - you can also find them on facebook. This is where I try to buy the bulk of my produce. It's one of my favorite places on earth!

www.hungrygirl.com - hints and tips on making Weight Watchers work for you... loads of good information about "eat this, not that"

www.farmvillefreak.com - yes. I have an unhealthy addiction to online gaming.

www.cleaneatingmag.com My favoritest magazine... basic food, simple ingredients... it's all good

www.weightwatchers.com even if you don't subscribe, you can get a lot of good information, recipes, etc

http://msbitchcakes.blogspot.com/ Ok... I don't necessarily get the name but Sheryl is one of those New Yorkers that I find so incredibly interesting. City people are fun to watch. She recently hit lifetime on Weight Watchers and she is one ACTIVE girl!

www.babybangs.blogspot.com Written by the daughter of THE Beth Moore... a precious blog about being a young, Christian mother...

www.thegants.blogspot.com bittersweet snapshots of the nieces and nephews I never get to see... at least, thru the magic of the internet, I can watch them grow up, from a distance.

www.paseminole.blogspot.com not quite so bittersweet... my oldest son's blog... usually pictures of where he's working or how he's spending his time with the occasional thought provoking blog entry. he's an amazing writer... it has an adult content warning due to language. *eyeroll*

and to counteract Ryan's profane blog...

www.mrjimsgoodmorning.blogspot.com My dad's devotional blog... updated before dawn every morning!

What are you reading?

0 comments: