My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Saturday, January 1, 2011

new blog for you to read!

As promised... here is the link to Crunch&Munch's new blog:

http://closertohome6.blogspot.com/

His blog is about HIS journey and it starts with a traumatic experience in childhood. I've known him since junior high school when he was just the weird LITTLE guy in our gifted class and had no idea what he was going through at the time.

We dated in the past (and may date again some time, stay tuned)... I'm NOT "7" that he mentions in his blog but our dating relationship was compromised by some of the same circumstances... plus... I wasn't ready yet to date and would not/could not feel good about dating until my marriage was legally ended (which didn't happen until last January).... and until his marriage is legally ended (and it's not... yet....)

Anyways... check him out, follow his blog if you like and leave an encouraging comment so that he benefits from this transparency and vulnerability that us bloggers endure.

0 comments: