My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Friday, December 12, 2008

baby, it's cold outside!

I am dreading getting out from under the covers today... baby, it's cold outside! Maybe not Minnesota cold ... but cold for this Peach! It's been a long week and I'm ready for Friday... the weekend countdown can begin.... in eleven hours I will be back in my nest, starting my weekend! My big weekend plans are.... chill... finally do Christmas cards.... clean house... catch up on laundry.... and chill some more.

More later... just wanted to send out some love this morning!

5 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

And love was what was recieved!!

Wendy in Oz said...

Hi Heather! If its any consulation its cold here too! Should be the middle of summer and cold and rainy... although I doubt it will snow and the sun will return...soon I hope!!! Have a great weekend...Hugs, Wendy in Oz

Janis said...

Hey--it's only NEGATIVE 6 here in Minnesota...it's not that bad!!! lol :)

Have a great weekend!

Janis

Myra said...

Let's see...it is 51F right now, and we will get to 76F for a high today. What can I say, we have great weather! Have a great day :)

sober white women said...

I like the idea of chilling. I need to find the time to do that!
Kelli