My People

My People
My People - Cosette, Austin, Oliver, Cody, me & Ryan. Just think, had I not lived, these people wouldn't be on the planet. They are my whole heart!

Monday, December 15, 2008

one more monday post

I'm still up. The pain pill worked well enough that I actually finished a major Christmas project I was working on *sssshhhh!* it's a surprise for some folks that just might be reading my blog. I am proud of my work... and excited about the gifts! I felt good enough to concentrate for a bit.

I have GOT to work tomorrow... can't afford to be out... have appointments scheduled... etc. I'm concerned about this whole issue of getting these infections that don't get resolved. I had a similar situation in 2005 and it's a bit frightening. The answer then was a combination of prayer and rest. I had men in the church lay hands on me and pray for healing and I really believe it made a difference. When I told the doctor today how many antibiodics I've had in the past month he was speechless... he couldn't believe that I could possibly get anything else... and yet... I have this raging ear infection. It's ridiculous. I'm ready for a complete health makeover... I've got to live stronger.

Anyways... just wanted to say goodnight... I think this is the end of the whining for tonight. Love you guys!

2 comments:

LYN said...

hope you feel better soon...
you never answered my question by the way ;-)

sober white women said...

I do hope that you get to feeling better, and I am glad that you got your Christmas projects done. If only I was so lucky.
Kelli