My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Me and my girls... I wasn't looking great but I love the way the girls look... I'm thankful for Sarabeth and Jamie!



Jamie's dress was made by my mom... this was one of the few shots I got of it... it's a holly print... and she had the little mary janes with lacy socks... how sweet is she? That's Angie in the foreground of the picture... she directed their little program tonight...





"Sleeeep in Heavenly peace..."
I posted a bunch of pictures in facebook... it was easier there. Most of the pictures I took tonight are fuzzy because there wasn't enough light... but you can tell how adorable my Jamie-gurl is!
I am feeling better today... I'm thankful for that.
Tomorrow is Friday, I'm thankful.
Christmas is next week and I haven't wrapped the first gift... and I'm thankful that I'm not stressed about that.
Life is good, I am blessed.

1 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Happy for y'all ... the girls are adorable!