My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Sunday, December 28, 2008

a growth on my leg


Stubby is stuck to me as usual. He scratched Austin pretty bad last night... which took some skill because he's declawed on his front leg and missing one back leg so he had to take that ONE leg with claws and kung fu kick Austin right in the jugular... left a nasty scratch. Stubby was angry because Austin was trying to take him out of my room...

After that ... I just said, "whatever. leave him in here." Beast. He's pretty durn territorial.


9 comments:

*Tracy* said...

hes not as bad looking as i thought he would be lol. hugs

Peaceful Epiphany said...

And I thought you REALLY had a growth on your leg. LOL.

The way you spoke of Stubby, I was expecting this really UGLY mangy looking cat with fur hanging off his skin. Stubby isn't bad looking at all. In fact, he's quite handsome for a three legged cat.

Give a cat a break. :) He;s your best bud right now. He keeps you warm at night and he protects you. LOL. So what if he has "issues". Don't we all??
LOL
Jen

Myra said...

He looks French with that white thing over his left eye. He loves you...not a bad thing :)

Remo said...

Decorum prevents me from leaving my anticipated comment...LOL

Emmi said...

awww, hope Austin is ok. I was expecting Stubby to look more ... ewww. He's actually a pretty cat.

Beth said...

I think Stubby is quite handsome, and he looks just like our cat Sheeba, except for the white patch! Stubby kind of reminds me of Paulie Walnuts from the Sopranos. :)

Hugs, Beth

Tina of Moon Shine said...

I think he has plans to take over the world. other than that, he is pretty cool looking. very regal.

Wendy in Oz said...

Thank God its only the cat! I too, like Jen, thought 'oh no! not another health issue for poor Heather to deal with' - I thought you had a REAL growth on your leg!!!...lol... I am NOT a cat person but this one does look like he has attitude and I love anything with attiitude!!!

Hugs

Wendy in Oz

Anonymous said...

So thats what Stubby looks like! He is cute! Not what I had imagined at all. No wonder he is stuck to your leg, you gave the poor thing without a leg a nice warm home and bed to snuggle on. Everybody needs love! Julie