My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Saturday, December 27, 2008

pictures from Christmas morning


I didn't take as many pictures as usual on Christmas morning but we did get a few... Austin slept on a mattress on the floor of the living room so he and his big brother could hang out together. Ryan slept on the couch.
My goofy Austin made this little thing for me that says, "I love u mom". It was pretty durn sweet!



One of my presents was a picture of my Jamie-gurl! How sweet is she?
Ryan checks out his stuff...
I got the Jon and Kate plus 8 book... and read the entire thing on Christmas Day







The early morning caught up with Austin... he napped in the car....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I no Christmas wasnt what you had hoped for But just no Heather you are loved! The first Holiday alone is the worst but it gets better love yourself enough so that when that special someone comes you never lose yourself! God Bless Kat:)

Anonymous said...

I didn't get many pictures Christmas morning, either. Natalie had been taking pictures with her new camera, and I just didn't even think to get mine out. Of course, I had had about two hours sleep, so thinking (or taking pictures) wasn't really a priority! Love all your pictures!
Ly,
Mary

Myra said...

Glad the boys were able to spend some guy time together! You have sweet boys who love their momma!

Remo said...

Presents come and go but pictures of the fun are always a keeper. Looks like a great day.