My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cody and Jamie

My son Cody (18) and his little cousin, Jamie (3 1/2). They are buddies... Jamie curled up in Cody's lap for a good bit today... and it was so cute that I had to snap a bunch of pictures...






Here they're saying, "NO MORE PICTURES!"






"Cody you are soooo silly!"















Jamie is such a sweetheart. I go by her classroom every Sunday morning and Wednesday night to give her a "squeeze". This morning her little friends had to hug "Aunt Heather" too!

7 comments:

Tina of Moon Shine said...

I am so glad you are surrounded by family now. it obviously agrees with you!

Linda said...

I haven't been able to read journals in a few days and I am sitting here reading your posts and am so very sorry to hear about all that is going on. I am so sorry for the loss of your step son's mother. What an awful thing for that child to have to go through. My prayers will be with you and your family. Linda

sober white women said...

Those are such cute pictures!
Kelli

Lainey Laine said...

Awwww and if I saw ya I'd hug you too. xxxx
http://lainey-lainesworld.blogspot.com/

Lainey Laine said...

Love the pictures!!!! xxxx

Unknown said...

Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you, sorry too, to hear about the loss of your step son's mother. Know I will be praying for you and your family.

Traci said...

Your son looks so much like you! Wow! Great, fun pictures!