My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, November 27, 2008

more thanksgiving pics


1. Me sick on Sunday... looking a little drained...

2. Me and cousin Melissa today... I'm looking a bit better, right?

3. PART of the food.. we had a huge spread and there were tons of leftovers. We had turkey, dressing, sweet potato casserole, squash casserole, green bean casserole, corn casserole (It's the south, y'all!) broccoli salad, fruit salad, green salad, deviled eggs, cranberry sauce, sausage balls, pumpkin pie... and so on and so on!

4. My aunt Ginger and my sister in law Angie



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Remo said...

Has anyone ever mentioned you look like you could be Angelina Joie's sister? Serious. Same cheeks. Same lips.
You'd probably have to get a couple dozen tattoos to make it official. LOL

That food looks great!

Big Mark 243 said...

The color came back to you ... guess all the food and good company did you well ..!

Myra said...

...and a good time was had by all! You look great :)