My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Saturday, November 22, 2008

popping up to say hello

Chamomile tea with honey... The Real Housewives of Atlanta...my big thick white spa robe... my thick cozy blanket.... piles of pillows...
I don't know if it gets any better than this!
I'm getting verrrrrry sleeeeeepy.
I'm debating about going to church tomorrow. I really believe my body needs to not move... I need to just lay and rest. But I get so much spiritual strength from being in church. I hate to miss.
I'm going to wait and see what happens when I wake up in the morning... I'll have 4 doses of antibiodic in me by then.
I'm trying to figure out what to do for Thanksgiving. I have heard that we're getting together at my Aunt Ginger's... not sure the time or what I'm supposed to take... I was trying to arrange for Austin to spend some time with his dad but no response there either. We've had a couple of invitations to spend time with our mountain friends on Thanksgiving. Iwould love to get a tree up that weekend, especially if Ryan and Cody can come to help. It would be a nice moment for me and my boys.
Time to climb back under the covers.
love y'all!

0 comments: