My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

It's been a good day. Here's one picture of me and Cody from a few minutes ago. I've got a couple dozen more pictures to share... but I'm not sure I'll get there tonight.

Just a few things - Ryan, Stephen, Ali... I got your texts today and was not able to respond yet. *hugs* to all of you.

Michael - your pie looked amazing.

Purple Michael - are you in Chicago or Atlanta?

Melissa - thank you for trusting me. Having family is not such a bad thing.

Jen - did your family end up with salmonella? Did the turkey thaw? Any tips? I have a turkey to cook on Saturday and I am pretty sure it's not thawed and won't be.

I made the most amazing corn casserole... I'll post the recipe later.

The sausage ball problem from yesterday was my fault. I miscalculated. Oops.

I have a cyber crush. You know who you are!

Tomorrow will be another busy day... busy=happy.

Love to all y'all.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tina of Moon Shine said...

yes you are right. busy does equal happy!!!
tina

Remo said...

I didn't know sausages had balls. I learn the oddest things reading these blogs. LOL

Big Mark 243 said...

Remo is too funny ..!