My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, November 27, 2008

thanksgiving scenes


My best cousin Melissa and myself. We also took pictures with my other best cousin, Christie, who is about ten months pregnant... but we didn't take any of those on my camera... I'll have to wait to share those...

You'll notice in the picture of the table scape that my overloaded first plate is in the bottom right hand corner... complete with cran-grape to drink! We ate at the "Princess Table" where you had to wear earrings and have manners.


Later we had a tea party in the dollroom... I mean... it doesn't get much more girly... and you'll notice Austin there with his own little teacup. Jamie is wearing one of Aunt Ginger's red hat hats.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janis said...

SOunds like a fun time! :) Great pics!

Janis

Big Mark 243 said...

Yeah, what Janis said .. I wonder if her husband is named 'Arlo' ..?