My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm determined to let my first thoughts of the morning be pleasant and positive... this will be quick but it's my Thankful Thursday offering for this week:

1. Coffee - and hazlenut creamer
2. my awesome bed that sleeps so well
3. a job - many don't have one and I found one easily, I'm grateful
4. ability to pay bills, almost all of them!
5. my sweet nieces
6. my laptop that keeps me connected with my friends
7. rainy days
8. naturally curly hair - easy to fix on rainy days!
9. dinner is already in the crockpot!
10. peace in my heart

Love to all of you!

9 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Lots of good and positive thoughts there this morning. I do hope your day is a great one.
'On Ya'-ma

Myra said...

You are so blessed, as we all are...recognizing them is the sometimes harder part, because of ourselves!

Dutch said...

I am happy to see that you are so blessed in many, many ways. Thanks for sharing. Have a terrific Thursday. Hugs

sober white women said...

I love your answers. I need to go throw my dinner in the crock pot. We are having tacos. So I cooked the meat last night, and this morning I am going to make some rice. Mix it all together with some seasoning and boom dinner is done!
Kelli

Traci said...

Great way to start the day! I love Thankful Thursday.

Linda said...

Lots of things to be thankful for!! Linda

Ericanbiloxi said...

I am there with ya on the curly hair....don't ya love it! lol
I am glad you have so much to be thankful for, I hope you are continued to be blessed and that your list keeps growing.

Kelly Dawn said...

ok woman...I need to go do a thankful thursday post...since i did a tantrum tuesday :)

Kelly

Peaceful Epiphany said...

Have you tried the new Cinnamon bun creamer? I am too afraid. ADDICTION MUCH? LOL. ;)

You should post your crock pot meals. I get the chili (Which I hate) but what else do you do?

Stuffy headed,
Jen